From Dubai to Southeast Asia and parts of Africa, e-visas and travel permits have made it easier and faster for Indian passport holders to plan their travels. In the coming weekends around Gandhi Jayanthi (September 30-October 2), Guru Nanak Jayanthi (November 25-27) and Christmas (December 23-25), as well as the long school holidays from the upcoming Dussehra, use This list makes you strong. Last minute international travel plans.
1. Singapore: You can apply for a Singapore e-visa on the official website. Apply for an e-visa within 30 days before your arrival in Singapore. The visa application is processed within three working days (excluding the day of entry). A non-refundable processing fee of S$30 (approximately Rs 2,000) is payable online using a Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card. Follow the photo guide: avoid white hats and white clothes; Head coverings worn in accordance with religious or ethnic traditions are acceptable but should not cover any facial features. Please note that holders of diplomatic, official and service passports do not require a visa to enter.
2. Dubai: Citizens of India with an ordinary passport valid for a minimum of six months from the date of arrival and a visa issued by the United States for a minimum of six months can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum of 14 days. . They can request to extend their stay for another 14 days. A valid visa is accepted on an expired passport if accompanied by a new passport. If you do not have a valid US visa, you can apply online for a tourist visa. Please note that guests without a return ticket may be refused.
3. Turkey: Indian passport holders cannot get a visa on arrival in Turkey. Indians must apply for a visa or e-visa before departure. Tourists and business travelers who meet the e-visa requirements can obtain a visa online, usually within 24 hours. Electronic visas are only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or business. For other purposes, such as work and study, Turkish embassies issue visas. One entry visa fee is US $ 43. If you are transiting through Turkey, you can get a Turkish transit visa which allows the holder to stay in Turkey for 72 hours.
4. Vietnam: Indians are eligible for Visa on Arrival (VoA) in Vietnam. However, it is important to note that you need supporting documents to apply for VoA. The Vietnam tourist visa fee for a 30-day tourist visa when applied through an embassy is US$25. A multiple entry visa valid for 3 months costs US$50.
5. South Africa: You can apply for a South African visa online and receive the visa by email in less than a week. You can apply for a tourist visa only for purposes such as tourism, visiting family, business (not working), or medical treatment. A return or onward ticket is required for the application. If you are traveling with children under the age of 18, it is important to provide a birth certificate showing your and your spouse’s details as parents. However, if a child is traveling with a parent, written consent signed by the other parent will be required. With a tourist visa, you can stay in the country for more than 60 days. If you overstay your visa in South Africa, you will be considered an “unwanted” visitor; The authorities will ban you from entering the country for at least five years.
6. Seychelles: Seychelles is a visa-free destination for Indians. However, you need a travel permit which arrives one day after completing the online application, for a fee of 10 euros. Required documents include valid passport, confirmed return flight ticket, residence permit and travel permit. One can also request an emergency travel permit within one hour, for a fee of 75 euros.
7. Kenya: Kenya ETA is an electronic travel authorization to enter Kenya for tourism or business. Apply online for an e-visa valid for 30 days or 90 days, depending on single entry / multiple entry. It is mandatory that the passport is valid for six months from the date of arrival. An East African tourist visa issued by Rwanda or Uganda is accepted if the traveler is entering the country that issued the visa for the first time. Guests must have proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay (at least US$500).
8. Thailand: Indian citizens can get a visa on arrival in Thailand. VoA Thailand is valid for one entry and allows a stay of up to 30 days. If your VoA is rejected at the port of entry, you will be deported. A good option is to apply for an electronic visa before departure. For e-visa you need proof of residence in Thailand, for example. Housing reservation, invitation letter from family/friends in Thailand and financial proof: money at least 20,000 baht (single) and 60,000 baht (multiple), for example. bank statements, supporting documents. The validity of the visa will not exceed 60 days.
9. Malaysia: You can apply for your Malaysia e-visa online at the official portal. The Malaysia e-visa is valid for three months and allows Indians to stay in the Southeast Asian country for up to 30 days. The processing time for e-visa is 2-5 days and the e-visa fee is 160 Malaysian ringgit (about Rs 3,000).