Worlds of Wonder Water Park is an entertainment park in Delhi, water park of amusement park Noida and it is one of the best of its kind. World of wonders tickets price Located inside the Great India Place Mall in Noida, it is one of the best places to enjoy a thrilling yet relaxing day out. Spanning over an enormous area of 10 acres, this park hosts 23 exciting attractions that enthral all its visitors with endless joy and gaiety.
This park has upped the game amusement park Noida of thrill and adventure to another level by housing activities that cater to every visitor- be it an adventure monger looking for thrill and excitement or a shy newbie who is reluctant to get on rollercoasters. In fact, the park has a special zone called the ‘La Fiesta’ which has activities and rides that kids, senior citizens and the feeble hearted can fully enjoy.
Worlds of Wonder Water Park
Other than fun rides, the park also has arrangements for activities like Paintball, Go Karting and a fully functional arcade with games like Air Hockey, Car Racing amusement park Noida VR games and lifestyle puzzles. Peppy and upbeat music is constantly being played at the park to keep your moods fresh, and if you’re up for it, you can also shake a leg at the specially made dance floor! When it’s time to rain dance, showers of water drench you from all sides and energize you with a renewed charm. A visit to the Worlds of Wonder Water Park is the best way to beat the summer blues and refresh yourself on a fun outing with family and friends.
About Worlds of Wonder
World of Wonder – WoW, Noida Welcomes you All, Online Tickets Prices and Booking Available for Year 2023. Worlds of wonder water park and amusement park is undoubtedly best water park in Delhi NCR region in 2023 attributed to largest, tallest, safest water rides, Excellent customer services and quality of food. To beat the heat, amusement park Noida you will come and enjoy here at WoW water park and also visit the amusement park to make your visit memorable. Wow lies in around 50 acres land, Product launching, Brand endorsement, corporates meeting, live concerts held here on regular basis for top companies, artists. It will be going to be a Wow experience!!, come this summer 2023.
Rides at Worlds of Wonder Water Park
The Worlds of Wonder Water Park, probably the cleanest and most well-maintained park in the country, is famous for the various types of fun-filled water slides and splash down rides it houses which are amusement park Noida both- kid-friendly and action-packed. The star attractions of the water park are the Rapid Racer and the Turbo Tunnel, and they are both an absolute favourite of the crowd. After wandering through all the thrilling rides, you can relax in the giant wave pool that will melt all the tensions in your body with each flowing tide.
All the pools, slides and rides of the water park are closely monitored by lifeguards, and they are equipped all necessary aids that may be needed in an accident.
Rides and attractions:
Road Show (Teen zone)
- Mega Disko
- Chart Smashers
- Fast Forward
- Big Beat
- Rockin Roller
- Mad Bull
La Fiesta (Family and kids zone)
- Hippti Hopp
- Loco Motion
- Space Shot
- Samba Rhumba
- Bird’s Nest
- Dizzy Dina
- Rocking Joker
- Shanghai Swinger
- Mini Train
- Mini Jet
- Rain Dance
- Lake WOW
Attractions at Worlds of Wonder
Worlds of Wonder is a popular amusement and water park in the Delhi NCR region. It offers a wide array of rides and attractions. It makes for a perfect destination for a day off with your loved ones. Here is a detailed look at the attractions at Worlds of Wonder:
The Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park offers more than 20 well-designed rides and attractions for individuals and families to enjoy. It is a world-class park that promises an exceptional experience. The park is clean, modern, and environmentally friendly, with a diverse range of attractions. The rides are divided into two entertainment zones, ensuring that visitors have a great time.
Road Show – This zone is designed for adventure seekers and is also called the Teen Zone. It has nine rides including:
- Chart Smashers: A no-rule driving experience and smash all the fun charts!
- Download: Experience being carried to different heights while being seated outwards attached to a central tower and then being left in a freefall followed by strong deceleration. A must-go for all adventure enthusiasts
- Feedback: This is not for the weak-hearted. It swings you in the air with varying speeds in clockwise and anticlockwise directions. Once in the air, the seat decides how it responds to the swinging action making it a thrilling ride every time.
- Fast Forward: A family ride where you sit on a wheel that has a unique mix of whirling and swaying motions.
- Big Beat: You are seated on one of the six arms that takes you through a range of motions including to offer a thrilling experience.
- Rocking Roller: With 360-degree spins and inversions, you are bound to have a lot of fun on this thrilling ride
La Fiesta – This zone has 10 rides and a family park offering an opportunity to create memories with your family. The attractions include:
- Hippti Hopp – A merry-go-round for kids, Hippie Hopp is a classic carnival ride with horses.
- Loco Motion – Ride and smash cars in the fun ride for some simple driving fun
- Space Shot – A freefall ride for kids that uses compressed air to propel the ride up a tower and gently lower it via a series of air-cushioned bounces.
- Samba Rhumba – This is a popular kids-friendly ride with four colorful seating areas and a fast-moving arm.
- Bird’s Nest – This is a miniature giant wheel offering a fun experience for your kids without being scary.
- Dizzy Dina – A colorful ride where kids sit on colorful chairs that turn clockwise and anticlockwise in the loving arms of dinosaurs.
- Jumper – Kids enjoy this bouncy ride for the weightlessness and fun it offers
- Mini Train – A toy train that takes kids on a fun ride
- Rain Dance – Multiple showers help create artificial rain to help you have fun in the rain around the year
Go Karting at Worlds of Wonder Water Park
Wonder Speedway is the largest and the best professional two-stroke go-karting track in the entire northern part of India. Racing on these professionally designed tracks on power-packed karts will get your adrenaline pumping! The karts come in different varieties- Twin engine go karts, Amusement Park Noida Dual engine go karts, and Single seater go karts. A few laps around the track in one of these go karts is a perfect way to de-stress yourself after a long week.
Go Karting stays open between 10:30 AM and 7:00 PM every day.
The entrance fee for Go Karting is not included in the ticket price and it costs INR 400 per person for a 3-minute session.
The Great India Place Mall, Sector-38 A, Entry from Gate No. 11 Adjacent, near, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
- Amusement Park – 12:30 PM TO 09:00 PM, Monday – Sunday
- Water Park – 11:00 AM TO 09:00 PM, Monday – Sunday
Worlds of Wonder Water Park Ticket Price
The entry fees for Worlds of Wonder Water Park world of wonders tickets price are different for children and adults and are based on the heights of the visitor. World of wonders tickets price They also differ according to the day of the visit.
Children (90 cm – 129 cm):
Monday – Friday: INR 999
Saturday – Sunday: INR 999
Adult (130 cm and above):
Monday – Friday: INR 1399
Saturday – Sunday: INR 1399
For senior citizens, a flat rate of INR 699 per head is charged on all days of the week. However, world of wonders tickets price a valid ID proof must be carried to avail of the offer of the special price.
You can also choose to buy the Worlds of Wonder Passport for world of wonders tickets price INR 1500 per person amusement park Noida which stays valid for 1 year world of wonders tickets price. This passport allows you entry into the Worlds of Wonder Amusement Park or the Worlds of Wonder Water Park as often as you’d want during the validity period of the passport.
The Worlds of Wonder Water Park is a perfect getaway to cool off during the worlds of wonder water park in Noida hot summer months. It has amusement park Noida around 23 attractions and is divided into four zones including:
- Free Fall – A water slide with an 18-meter drop, Free Fall is one of the most popular attractions in the water park
- Rapid Racer – This is a four-person mat racing slide with a drop of 12 meters for some healthy competitive fun
- Turbo Tunnel – You slide through a tunnel and exit into a breathtaking 12-meter drop on a water slide that is bound to take you back for more
- Boomerango – A unique water slide that takes you up a near-vertical wall and then zooms you back down into a splash pool.
- Rip Tide – Get the experience of riding a tide and get the feel of drifting in the ocean.
- Rip Curl – An action-packed slide that has massive turns and large bumps. It also has unexpected curves making it one of the most unique slides in the park
- Deep Sea Adventure – The longest water slide tunnel in the park that offers an unforgettable experience.
- Deep Sea Explorer – An exciting ride where you lay down in a tube tunnel and let yourself experience what sea explorers feel while being in deep sea
- Underwater World – A fun-packed water experience that includes a heavy rain shower system and slides for kids.
- Big Splash – An open-body water slide with unpredictable twists and turns
- Little Splash – A water shower zone for kids with showers matched to their heights.
- Lazy River – A 365-meter-long artificial river built within the park. It allows you to get a float and drift along leaving all the tiredness behind
- Wave Pool – Since there is no beach in Delhi, world of wonders tickets price the Wave Pool at Worlds of Wonder recreates a beach-like experience with waves as high as six feet, a mat that feels like sand under the feet, and beautiful trees.
Activities for Kids
At Worlds of Wonder, kids can enjoy a variety of rides, attractions, and shows designed just for them. The park has a special zone called “La Fiesta,” which includes the “Small Wonderz” section with rides like Mini Jet and Mini Train. There is also a play area known as the “Carnival Zone,” with a bouncy castle and other worlds of wonder water park in noida games. Live shows and events for children, such as magic shows, puppet shows, and musical performances, are also available, making sure that kids have a memorable time at Worlds of Wonder.
Things to do at Worlds of Wonder
Worlds of Wonder offers a comprehensive experience to visitors of all ages and preferences. Once inside, a day will fly by within no time. There are many things to do in Worlds of Wonder including:
- Enjoy the thrilling rides if you are looking for some adrenaline-rushing experience. Rides like the Chart Smashers, Download, Feedback, and Fast Forward are bound to leave you screaming with joy and excitement. Also, rides like the Big Beat and Rocking Roller are sure to satiate your need for thrill and adventure.
- Get drenched at the water park and beat the unbearable summer heat. The Water Park rides like Free Fall, Turbo Tunnel, Rip Tide, and Rip Curl are designed to offer a thrilling experience while getting cooled by constantly being in the water. You can also explore other slides, wave pool or float on the Lazy River for an unforgettable experience
- There are numerous options for food and beverages across the park. Make sure that you get a bite of what you like and get your fill.
- You can also shop at the souvenir shop
Tips For Visiting Worlds of Wonder Water Park
2. It is better to carry your own swimwear and towels. Swimming costumes are available worlds of wonder water park in noida for hire at the waterpark but consume a lot of time in getting it.
How To Reach Worlds of Wonder Water Park
The Worlds of Wonder Water Park sits adjacent to the Great India Place Mall and hence, is very easy to get to. The best way of reaching the park would be to take a metro up till the Noida Sector 18 metro station which is only 9 km away and then hailing an auto or a cab up to the park. The Delhi Road Transportation Corporation has buses plying to and from Noida quite frequently.
Noida does not have a railhead of its own, but the nearest railway water park of noida stations are amusement park Noida Anand Vihar Railway Station (24.4 km) and Ghaziabad Railway Station (20.9 km). Cabs and autos are always waiting outside the railway stations, and they will take you to Noida in no time at economical rates.
How to reach?
The location is 10.1 km from the city center of Noida, it can be easily accessed using public or private mode of transportation.
- Nearest Metro Station: Noida Metro Station, sector 18 is located at a distance of 1.1 km from the property.
- Nearest Airport: Delhi Airport is located at a distance of 22.9 km from the property. Flights from major cities are available to reach the spot.
Food available inside Worlds of Wonder
Currently, the amusement park is close for maintenance, worlds of wonder water park in Noida and only the restaurants in the water park area are available. Worlds of Wonder Water Park has a range of delicious dining and snack options to choose from. Here are some food joints in Worlds of Wonder:
- Snack Bar – For finger food like nuggets, tikkas, pasta, fries, and noodles
- Ice Cream Cart – Nothing beats delicious ice cream on a hot summer day.
- Park Entry Cafe – For samosas, puffs, and sandwiches
- Wave Pool – For Indian lunch options along with snacks and beverages
- Wizard Counter – Another snack outlet near the lake
Nearby Places to visit
Explore various interesting places around Worlds of Wonder as listed below:
- Akshardham Temple: This is one of the biggest Hindu temples in the water park of Noida. World with unimaginable architecture and some amazing shows. Located at a distance of around 11 km from Worlds of Wonder. You can book a cab and reach there within 20 mins.
- Qutub Minar: A UNESCO World Heritage Site that dates back to the 12th Century. The Qutub Minar is the tallest masonry tower in India. It is around 22 km from Worlds of Wonder, you can book a taxi and reach there within an hour.
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary: If you are planning a trip during winter and are a bird lover. Then a trip to Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is a must. They have 250 species of birds that will mesmerize you with their sight and sounds. It is located at a distance of around 62 km from Worlds of Wonder. You can book a taxi and reach there within two hours.
- Surajkund: A 10th Century man-made reservoir with the Aravalli hills in the background and an amphitheater. Surajkund has gained popularity for the annual Surajkund International Crafts Mela celebrated during the first fortnight of February every year. So, you must not miss a trip to Surajkund during this time. Worlds of Wonder is located at a distance of around 16 km from Surajkund. You can book a taxi and reach there within 30 minutes.